1.8.08

This Blog and What It is all About

For those that have never met me, this blog was originally created with the intent of being an outlet for personal reviews of everything and anything based on the technology of today.  Sticking with what I can afford financially and the amount of personal time I can spare without extra monetary kickback, everything contained within this blog is of only my opinion and done without the aid of anyone else including the editing.  Since I have a budget and paycheck of zero, I will mainly be focused on the video games since that is already built in, but I will include anything else I can afford and purchase.
   
My history with technology started before I could read at a first grade level.  My interest in technology started at the age of 5 when I took apart the family's first computer, Commodore 64, just to figure out what made it work.  Starting even earlier with video games and not quitting ever since, I have gone through boatloads of computers (Mac and PC) making a side business building them, owning every Nintendo console and handheld system, all but the PS3 Sony owned consoles, this and that odds and ends, and have had more dealings with Microsoft's hardware and software than I really care to fully admit.  After having a prolific moment in 2008 when asked the question, "how long have you been dealing with technology?", I realized it has been my entire life.  

I also, since most of it these days is done with technology, have a vested interest in music and will throw in bits and pieces here and there.  Each review will be subtitled with a lyrical musical selection and if you can find the song, should be played while reading each review.

So in an effort to help gauge all that time in an autobiographical and humorous approach, these are the fruits of my labor and my reviews and opinions of the technology and video games of today.

Oh and Tilting at Windmills is an indirect reference to Don Quixote.

No comments: